We can help your team to work more effectively across the organisation and create buy-in for their ideas and initiatives.
Why choose this program?
As organisations adopt flatter management structures, there is an increasing emphasis on the ability to influence others across teams and functions in order to get things done. A general shift towards more collaborative work practices means that the ability to create ‘buy in’ for ideas and initiatives is extremely valuable.
Our Influence in the Workplace program demystifies ‘influence’ and gives participants the ability to adapt their influencing approach according to the audience, circumstances and objectives.
This program is particularly useful for people who:
- need to influence without authority (influence up or sideways)
- create ‘buy in’ for organisational improvement programs
- want to inspire their direct reports in a way that minimises reliance on positional power
This program has also proven to be effective for professionals in client- or customer-facing roles, including sales professionals, business development managers, and account or relationship managers.
What are the benefits of doing this program?
This program will enable your team or organisation to:
- identify and map the key stakeholders who could help or hinder their ideas or initiatives
- develop a comprehensive, tailored strategy for influencing stakeholders
- move beyond simply ‘arguing a case’ to a more constructive, value-driven approach
- respond more effectively to resistance and objections
- structure influencing conversations in a way that is both concise and compelling
- build their confidence to initiate and manage influencing conversations
- develop a proactive strategy for building long-term relationships of influence
Would you like to learn more?
If you have any questions about this program, please contact us on 1300 765 770 or at email@example.com for a detailed program overview.
For individuals or small groups, please check out our public workshop program.