After mastering negotiation fundamentals, is it time to deepen your strategic planning and relationship management skills. Our Advanced Negotiation Skills Workshop, builds your team’s awareness and capability to enter even the toughest negotiations with confidence.
Why choose this program?
This one-day workshop is ideal for professionals who have completed our signature Essential Negotiation Skills workshop (formerly known as Getting to Yes), and are looking to further strengthen their skills. This program is particularly well-suited as a third consecutive day of negotiation skills training, focused on each participants’ current or pending challenges.
Negotiation is a key leadership competency—and therefore must be informed by the latest thought leadership on the subject. Our Advanced Negotiation Skills workshop draws on the research of the Harvard Program on Negotiation in order to deepen participants’ existing knowledge, heighten their self-awareness, and empower them to lead in their next negotiation.
What are the benefits of doing this program?
This program will enable your team or organisation to:
- sharpen your team’s ability to navigate challenging workplace and conflict
- refresh on a systematic framework for preparing for and navigating complex negotiations
- recognise diverse negotiation tactics, and learn to expertly adapt strategies to maximise success
- prepare for negotiations by addressing the needs and styles of diverse stakeholders
- facilitate and manage the process of complex interactions
- identify and accommodate shifting power dynamics between parties
- acquire new skills to manage emotions, cultural differences, difficult workplace conversations, and other challenges of negotiating
Would you like to learn more?
If you have any questions about this program, please call us on 1300 765 770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed program overview.
See also our Essential Negotiation Skills
For individuals and small groups, please check out our public workshop program.