We can help your consultants to create more value in their client engagements.
Why choose this program?
Professional services firms are under pressure. In order to stand out in a crowded market, it is no longer enough to provide technically superior advice. Clients expect much more than this – they want genuine value, and this is where superior interpersonal skills can elevate a professional from a mere service provider to the coveted role of the ‘trusted adviser’.
Our Consulting Essentials program gives consultants from all disciplines (including lawyers, accountants, engineers and other professional advisers) a framework to manage their client conversations in a way that creates genuine value.
This program is particularly useful for lawyers, accountants, engineers and other professional advisers, as well as those who advise others within their organisation (e.g. human resources professionals).
What are the benefits of doing this program?
This program will enable your consultants to:
- gain a deeper understanding of their clients’ business drivers and how they perceive value
- better diagnose their clients’ real needs and design more innovative, value-adding solutions
- ask more insightful questions and demonstrate the ability to listen deeply
- use ‘difficult moments’ (disagreements or conflict) as an opportunity to build trust and rapport
- proactively manage expectations and perceptions to strengthen the working relationship
- build their confidence to manage the consulting process more effectively
Would you like to learn more?
If you have any questions about this program, please contact us on 1300 765 770 or at email@example.com for a detailed program overview.