We can help your team or organisation to maximise value in their negotiations and build the kind of relationships that are essential for long-term success.
Why choose this program?
We are negotiating all the time. As long as people continue to deal with people, negotiation will be an essential requirement of a professional’s skill set. While some people seem to have a knack for negotiation, the ability to negotiate successfully is a skill that can be developed and refined with training and practice.
In our experience, the main reason that people fail to achieve successful outcomes in their negotiations is because their ‘mental model’ is limited or incomplete (at best), or unconstructive (at worst). Our Getting to Yes program draws on the thought leadership of the Harvard Negotiation Project and others to equip participants with a clear, comprehensive and constructive model for negotiation.
This program is particularly useful for professionals in client- or customer-facing roles, including sales professionals, business development managers, and account or relationship managers.
What are the benefits of doing this program?
This program will enable your team or organisation to:
- strategically create higher value outcomes, both in terms of the substance and the relationship to establish a ‘common language’ for preparing for negotiations, analysing and responding to common negotiation challenges, and measuring success
- reduce time and energy wasted on stalemate and conflict with clients and customers
- develop confidence and an increased willingness to negotiate
- strengthen key working relationships by promoting mutual understanding at a deeper level
- enhance your brand and reputation as a fair, collaborative and commercially savvy organisation
Would you like to learn more?
If you have any questions about this program, please contact us on 1300 765 770 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed program overview.
See also our Advanced Negotiation Skills Workshop
For individuals or small groups, please check out our public workshop program.