Our corporate training workshops will help you build the collaborative relationships needed to meet your business objectives.
We help people to create more value through collaborative relationships. How? By building their capability in the core areas of negotiation, influencing and conflict resolution, as applied in the context of sales conversations, contractual negotiations, dispute resolution, stakeholder management, feedback conversations, written communication, collaboration, and more.
Corporate Training Locations
We offer corporate training workshops throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia to support the implementation of your business’ objectives through effective communication. Engaging and insightful, our practitioners will help to increase the confidence and effectiveness of your employees in the workplace. Our workshops are ideal for anyone in a professional environment where productive working relationships are required.
For over 20 years, we have worked with clients across a diverse range of industries to support their strategic objectives and resolve their key challenges through corporate training workshops. These include:
- How can we create more value in our negotiations, instead of just haggling over price?
- Our team is responsible for improving processes within the organisation. How do we create ‘buy-in’with the other teams when there’s nothing in it for them?
- How can we streamline reporting in our organisationand ‘cut to the chase’ in our emails and other written communication?
- How do we deal with difficult customers? Is there a way to resolve the issue without losing their business… or caving in?
- How can we support managers in our organisation to have more transparent, constructive feedback conversationswith their teams?
This is just a sample of some of the problems we’ve helped our clients to solve. Click through to the individual programs below for more information on the corporate training programs we offer. Or contact us directly on 1300 765 770 or at email@example.com.